Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Weapons editor tutorial?

Forgive me for sounding a little bit 'doh-doh' :blink: , but can anyone give me instructions on how to use the weapons and gun editors?

What folder directory should the .exe icons be in? I have them in their own folder in the main directory, which is where they were installed to, but when I click any of the icons nothing happens. I just downloaded the long awaited R-13R files but can't install them properly without the Weapons editor.

Any help much is appreciated

You need to run it in Win 98 compatibility mode - right click on the exe - Compatibility tab (for WinXP) - see the knowledge base there must be loads about it there.

Any other problems you may have the wrong version - but i dont know what game you have.

The gun editor works on all versions anyway i think

You need to run it in Win 98 compatibility mode - right click on the exe - Compatibility tab (for WinXP) - see the knowledge base there must be loads about it there.

Any other problems you may have the wrong version - but i dont know what game you have.

The gun editor works on all versions anyway i think

Works fine now. Thanks for your help bud :good: