Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

AA

Hey, this looks pretty nice. unfortunetly, being a high school student, I won't buy it. Someone give me a review when it comes out :)

Raptor....IT's FREE

you can download it from here www.americasarmy.com

You can also get the latest from your local recruiter

Cheers!

Fates

Jesus, this is one big down load.

Heard a lot about this one, but havn't screwed with it yet(cause it is such a big download), but, it's DLing now.

This game is definately good enough for the huge D/L. Even a few die hard flight sim only guys in my squad who said they'd never play ground pounder games have turned to the dark side and love it. :)

Plus, you just can't beat *FREE*!

Weasel,

When are you coming to the DarkSide???

:lol:

<C>

Fates

Mr Clark,

When your done getting your account set up, and passed your qualifications, give me a holler. We'll jump on TeamODB's Private server and you can learn a few maps and teach me some tactics...i'll show you a few of my own as well.

<C>

I'll send everyone here a screen shot of you catching a Nade...Sweet!!

<C>

Fates

Sounds great. Once i've found my way around here i'll definitely take you up on the offer. :)

It will be interesting to see how effectively things like bound and overwatch, recon by fire, grazing fire, and base of fire work in the game.

So far, OFP is the best at capturing real time squad level tactics i've played, but it is still lacking in some key elements.

The biggest thing missing from OFP was the absence of artillery.

The vast majority of inorganic fire support a platoon will recieve is arty fires.