Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Cold War Crisis has been released!

The Cold War Crisis TC of C&C Zero Hour has finally been finished and should be available for download on the 28th July. Not sure whether that's flithy northern hemisphere time (:tongue:), or sexy southern hemi time :good: . But lots of people have been waiting for this one! If you head on over to the CWC site, you should (touch wood) be able to download it when you read this...

...hopefully. :biggrin:

I downloaded this as soon as it was out. The best thing about this mod is that it's a stand alone so you can still play the base game or other mods through a manager like Crosus. Even a simple map is a long drawn out challenge, just when you think you're done the AI comes up with a nasty surprise or three.

Did the easy AI kick your a$$ when you first played it?? One of the things I like about this is that you're really under the gun from word go, but I still haven't figured out to use the Soviets. They kinda get short changed on defences. Their bunkers have too short a vision field so tanks come in and nail them without fear of respite...

Oh yeah the "easy" AI got me good the first time. I'm still learning to use my units better. I'll have to remember to tank shock the bunkers. One the thing I love is the M163 hosing troops and light armor. :biggrin:

Did not lose in my first game, but the AI were throwing everything he have at me.

Now the latest patch see tank rushes. NOT light ones, when I played Russia the other side were sending M1A1s at me.