Check these out!

On Final in MiG-29A

ScreenShot_001.jpg

Touchdown! (That drouge chute pwns!)

ScreenShot_002.jpg

I ran out of fuel after taking off again, and now I'm trying to cover it :lol:

ScreenShot_007.jpg

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Damnit man. They had to release this while I'm stuck here at El Cid, my X-45 safely packed away at home in Houston.

Hey that's messed up I couldn't get the heat blur to work nor could I get the parachute to deploy..... That sucks

Oh yeah another thing I played with the graphics set on high and the ocean did not look like the pics i've seen with the great detail... and the blur didn't work their either..

Guest MrMudd

30mm killer,

It would help if you reported the following:

System Specifications, Graphic Settings Etc.

Calling Foul play withought direct facts, doesnt help anyone ;) Nor can anyone help you until they know the facts ;)

Well from what I read of MadJeffs post I need to update and get me a better sound card so I was thinking of a Geforce 5200 128mb is that good enough for LOMAC?

Well Mr. Mudd I had heat blur set on and Water on very high and nothing changed and I posted my specs here the are

512 sdram

40gb hardrive

Geforce 2 mx 400 32mb " which I will be updating"

Well from what I read of MadJeffs post I need to update and get me a better sound card  so I was thinking of a Geforce 5200 128mb is that good enough for LOMAC?

Well Mr. Mudd I had heat blur set on and Water on very high and nothing changed and I posted my specs here the are

512 sdram

40gb hardrive

Geforce 2 mx 400 32mb " which I will be updating"

"so I was thinking of a Geforce 5200 128mb is that good enough for LOMAC?"

Jess, don't get one of them. They're crap. Much slower that a Ti4200 with 64megs. I won't tell you what to get but do some research on www.tomshardware.com when you buy or you could be really disappointed <_<

Bendy...

Ok guys I just bought a Asylum 5600 ultra not the Verto I was told this is a good card it cost me 189.00 and I'm getting about a 24 to 30fps on medium I don't know but that is what i've heard alot of other people are getting as well.