Sign in to follow this  
MiG_Slyer

NATO Fighters Question

I have Installed Nato Fighters they have very Pathetic controls as i pitch aircraft stalls at once and looses all its energy and crashes to the ground. How the flight controls can be tweaked?

What settings do you play on? - in options you can change "flight flight" to normal, easy or Hard - so if you are new to this then try out some different settings.

To change the actual flight model for individual jets - well thats described in the aircrafts xxxxxx_data.ini file - so if you know much about Aero engineering you can just go right on ahead and change it :smile:

Will assume you installed this in WOE yes?

Edited by MigBuster

Guest Sony Tuckson

what plane are you talking about?

All Nato fighters that comes in NATO Fighters I had this problem with Mirage 5BA F-104G especially

i tried to tweak data.ini using inputs from a good handling model but now i have no control over the aircraft it just pitches up sky wards.

Have you tried recalibrating the stick in the Windows Control Panel?

Have you set your default contorls in the game, via the OPTIONS panel on the main game 'start page'?? Meaning, set up all the 'switchology'???

Hope you kept a backup copy of that data ini!! That's something (expecially the flight model data) that should never be touched.

Also, did you install NF to the right game??? It only works in WoE. Telling us which verison of the sim is faulting, might help in diagnosing the problem. And what stick you're using.

Wrench

kevin stein

Installed it in WOE and everything is properly setup but this problem still occurring.