Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Chiefs Beat Denver

HOLY CRAP Chiefs are 5-0! Superbowl here we come!

CBT,

The Colts were 5-0 Last week...and so were the Vikings. the Vikings just went to 6-0 today, and the Colts play a struggeling Tampa Bay Bucs tomorrow night to go 6-0.

These great starts usually have alot of momentum in to the mid season, but I'll have to say that I predict a pretty ruff winter this year, and the home team that has a Dome my standout above the rest.

Sorry, but KC is not on that list.

These are just my predictions and opinions. And as good as they still are, please do not bet your money on my word.

hehe

Cheers!

Fates

(ps...I'm getting a special shoe prepared after the Colts loose tomorrow)

Ahhhh, the Bucs always start slow. But they always make the playoffs, and nobody thought they could do it last year.

I dont get the shoe thing :unsure:

Everybody gonna watch the Canes lose to my team this saturday. I think its gonna be nationaly televised on ABC, on at noon EST.... I'll be in the student section.... maybe we'll rush the field after the win. :D

Naw, I don't think the Cheifs will go all the way either. Hopefully, they'll do a lot better this year than they have been (like the Royals did) though.

That Dante Hall kid is somethin special though.... and the Priest is the shiznit.

I saw that yesterday, they are looking really good this year.

My Seahawks lost finally to GB yesterday, that was a bummer. :rolleyes:

Guess I don't need any Shoe this week...

GO COLTS!!!!

ind.gif