Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tazkiller

Impression of WOI ater the New Patch

Not sure if this was there pre patch but my flight in the previous 2 campaigns all had Neshers / Shahaks that can supercruise. I turn on my burner - and they stay in military power regardless - and keep up with me no problem!

Beginning to think i need to reinstall tbh

Read the Mirage/Nesher Aces book last week - and the real Shahak goes the same speed with or without burners when the tanks are on according to one pilot - who easily kept up with his flight in mil power :haha:

I really like the new patch. I've noticed even my 3rd-party heaters will sometimes get fooled by the sun, and again, they have to be fired moreso in envelope than before, like prior to the April version. Also, I've noticed the radar gets fooled more often or looses lock more often as well, which I feel is good. So far am a fan of the patch.

Read the Mirage/Nesher Aces book last week - and the real Shahak goes the same speed with or without burners when the tanks are on according to one pilot - who easily kept up with his flight in mil power :haha:

So you're saying that the burner is there just to look cool :biggrin: .

I think TK raised the bar with this one.Commendable job.

I just uninstalled WOE.