Sign in to follow this  
ST0RM

Thinking out loud again

Fast Cargo's release of the F-15 ACTIVE had me thinking about other test aircraft and the AFTI F-16 came immediately to mind. It was, in my mind, what the F-16 should have been. Seeing the videos of it in motion, plus talking with a good friend who was one of the AFTI program engineers, convinced me of it's capabilites.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=146263&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=c8684bec9c59842401855199289e1447

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=146259&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=ce7f3ec0747556631a217f14e5409d34

56a.jpg

Just tossing it out there to add to the ever growing list.

Storm

Trust me, you're not the only one thinking about it. Plus you didn't even show when it had underchin canards...

Oh, did I mention Dave and I took photos of it at the USAF Museum when I flew up for the Dayton Air Show?

FastCargo

I got the max file for that FC.

And in a few days time we might see the results.

What is that? Is it real or photoshopped? :blink:

Its real.

Cant get anything past you guys. You're always two steps ahead of us mere mortals.

Cheers!

:minigun:

OMG!!! I just read the article and its freakin amazing!!! Who knew an F-16 could be so advanced(well I think it is but im probably wrong)?!?! I hope this comes out soon, maybe ill go back to "the free-country"s aircraft instead of russian...but that depends on performance...then again knowing you all, itll be a beast :clapping:

:blowup:

, maybe ill go back to "the free-country"s aircraft instead of russian...but that depends on performance...then again knowing you all, itll be a beast :clapping:

Russian planes suck, as history will show. :lol:

Russian planes suck, as history will show. :lol:

No...its just the MISSILES...and the chaff...and the ecm...and the instability...

But aside from that, my kills say different...all those eagles, falcons, hornets, tomcats, and the occasional raptor...poor guys :biggrin:

No...its just the MISSILES...and the chaff...and the ecm...and the instability...

But aside from that, my kills say different...all those eagles, falcons, hornets, tomcats, and the occasional raptor...poor guys :biggrin:

Anytime online baby, anytime. :biggrin:

Anytime online baby, anytime. :biggrin:

Haha youll probably win. What do you fly n ill tell you the end score right now, and dont worry ill be "honest" :haha:

Haha youll probably win. What do you fly n ill tell you the end score right now, and dont worry ill be "honest" :haha:

:haha::rofl: