Sign in to follow this  
sophocles

Can you use Green Hell 2 with new patch WoV?

Hi all, this new patch is incredible; and the ground textures seem much sharper than the originals, so I was wondering If I could safely use VietnamSEA Terrain Tiles REPAINT v1.0*****

by Brain32 and Green Hell 2 for more immersion?

Thanks

Yes you can. Here is the results.

So it work. Time to reinstall that stuff for the 3rd time and figure out why I can't have a correct result...

Yes you can. Here is the results.

Thanks; that looks terrific! You're still using Brain32s SEA tiles right?

Edited by sophocles

right I had some probs in the germanyCe terrain, I deleted all files like bmps and tga and ini and copied new tiles and the tree mod into this folder ... PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE CAT FILE!!!!!

Thanks; that looks terrific! You're still using Brain32s SEA tiles right?

Green Hell 2 comes with Brain32's tiles.

mine runs fine,but still have irregular water meshs.saw a thread on how to fix but can't find it again.and its not the shimmering its the football field look.

All right, it works now. I do not know what I fraked up in my previous attempts, but now it rocks!

football field look? LOOL

Can you show me a pic?

This mod looks even better post patch .. however I have the same problem with the water textures; there is tearing and blocking but only over the sea. I can't get my print screen to work; sorry.

it's in the terrain data,change render mesh vertexcount=4096 to 8192 and render mesh index count=6144 to 12288,can't say on your print problem.

it's in the terrain data,change render mesh vertexcount=4096 to 8192 and render mesh index count=6144 to 12288,can't say on your print problem.

Thanks for the reply; I meant the screen shot key so that i could post a pic. Brain 32s render mesh and index counts are higher than these values in the vietnamsea_data.ini .. do these values solve the problem on your system? Do they perhaps degrade the quality?

Thanks