Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Time For......

You should be at my place for BBQ Curry chicken...

Dave stop it, youre making me hungry. I looooveeee BBQ. We gotta hook up heh.

Falcon

I don't eat swine for religious reasons. 'Cept bacon. Or pork chops. Or ribs. OK, but I don't eat ham. I don't like it.

Dave, thanks for posting this. You gave my family an idea for dinner. Followed the instructions as much as possible. But since we have an electric grill, (bad idea to have a charcoal grill on your appartment fire escape :grin: ) we had to keep it on for about 5 1/2 hours. Oh and no cole slaw; I hate that stuff :tongue: That Sweet Baby Ray's/Juices/Sweet Onions mixture really seemed to give it more flavor.

(Dave needs a cooking forum :biggrin: )

Dave, thanks for posting this. You gave my family an idea for dinner. Followed the instructions as much as possible. But since we have an electric grill, (bad idea to have a charcoal grill on your appartment fire escape :grin: ) we had to keep it on for about 5 1/2 hours. Oh and no cole slaw; I hate that stuff :tongue: That Sweet Baby Ray's/Juices/Sweet Onions mixture really seemed to give it more flavor.

(Dave needs a cooking forum :biggrin: )

As far as the cole slaw goes, its not like any you ever had and not the typical one you ever get. My wife hates cole slaw, except mine. That is how unique the dressing is. Glad it gave your family some ideas.

Well Dave my talegate party tonite is going tobe different!I miss the Ohio food and my wife says that we're having Yankee food (That what the locals Texas calls it "Cuz it ain't HOT",We don't) because it reminded her of home (Gallipolis,Ohio).Looks like my plan worked by showing this thread by you,I'm not on the diet tonite...Great News!Along with the loosepork...snifff...Bratwurtz.....

Thank you,thank you,thank you!

As far as the cole slaw goes, its not like any you ever had and not the typical one you ever get. My wife hates cole slaw, except mine. That is how unique the dressing is. Glad it gave your family some ideas.

Well, just had the sandwich. And it was REALLY good. Since there was a lot of pork, guess I'll be having this for the rest of the weekend.