Sign in to follow this  

I have tried everything in the KB AND followed the posted instructions on how to get the weps to show up but still nothing. Can ANYONE assist me?

This is for WOE with 'The Patch'

Edited by Viper6

What do you mean there are no weapons?

Are you saying that not even the basic weapons which come with the game? Or are you haveing problems with one of the weapons packs?

What do you mean there are no weapons?

Are you saying that not even the basic weapons which come with the game? Or are you haveing problems with one of the weapons packs?

The MF weap pack which was installed after the patch on a clean install is showing zero weaps in any of the load out screens

before this it was the bunyaps pack.

Sorry if this is covering the ground that you have already been over. Have you opened and saved the weapondata file with the weapon editor meant for WOI? I had the same problem after patching and importing my weapons and this fixed it immediately.

Weapons don't show up for two reasons:

a) they're not properly installed (do you have a folder named 'WOE/Objects/weapons' / a new Weapondata.dat created by the Feb 2008 weaponeditor?)

b) wrong attachmenttype, nation or time frame

Edited by Gocad

Sorry if this is covering the ground that you have already been over. Have you opened and saved the weapondata file with the weapon editor meant for WOI? I had the same problem after patching and importing my weapons and this fixed it immediately.

I'll give it a try i was using the wrong editor i think :biggrin:

Did you let the Bunyap pack extract direct to your game folder? It may just be that your aircraft data ini files have been overwritten by the '06 weapon pack then you would need to undo those changes for the default weapons to show up or indeed for the MF pack.

Somebody correct me if I'm mistaken but I thought I remember that the Bunyap pack includes modded data ini files for default aircraft??

I do have the weapons folder and i used the latest weap editor and still nothing soooo i'l just start again with yet a nother install and NO weap pack