Is there anywhere to get the ThirdWire C-130A? The one in the Downloads section won't extract, its a bad Zip.

Can someone else upload it or does TK not want it given out?

I have the other C-130s but i would like to check out the TW one.

1) sorry, no sharing of core game files is allowed.

2) have you looked in the objects.cat with the cat extractor? You might find it hiding in there... :wink:

(it may be missing skins, but those should be avialable somewhere...)

Which file in the d/l section? We/I'll check it out and if it's toast, we'll dump it. If it fixable, we'll try and fix it! :yes:

Wrench

kevin stein

Its the C-130A listed under addon aircraft, cold war aircraft, heavy bombers multi-engine aircraft. I understand the reasons it can't be hosted here, Maybe TK will release it like he did the F-104G.

EDIT: Found all the files except the Skin and Cockpit in the ObjectData.cat, got her installed and its pretty cool, Thanks Wrench!

Edited by WarlordATF

Its the C-130A listed under addon aircraft, cold war aircraft, heavy bombers multi-engine aircraft. I understand the reasons it can't be hosted here, Maybe TK will release it like he did the F-104G.

EDIT: Found all the files except the Skin and Cockpit in the ObjectData.cat, got her installed and its pretty cool, Thanks Wrench!

you'll never find it

the c-130 in sfp1 was a ai only plane

and the archive in the download section worked fine for me

I just used another C-130 Cockpit, But the C-130A i found in the Downloads section only had 1 file when i extracted it.

You're speaking of the one uploaded by Doghouse??? The first one listed???

He done a VERY bad thing....uploading the stock aircraft with ALL the lods included. That is a definate voilation of site policy

I've deleted that file.

Wrench

kevin stein