If it aint one thing it's another! I keep getting this message "Cannot create the C:\Program files (x86)\Wings Over Vietnam\Objects\Weapons\WEAPONSDATA.INI file, Make sure that the path and file name are correct", message When I try to save changes in it! And it happens in every .INI file not just the WEAPONSDATA.INI! It's making me insane!!!! :suicide::minigun: :angry2: :sad:

Edited by Falcon161

And I have looked through the Official patch thread with a no joy! I even used the search button

If it aint one thing it's another! I keep getting this message "Cannot create the C:\Program files (x86)\Wings Over Vietnam\Objects\Weapons\WEAPONSDATA.INI file, Make sure that the path and file name are correct", message When I try to save changes in it! And it happens in every .INI file not just the WEAPONSDATA.INI! It's making me insane!!!! :suicide::minigun: :angry2: :sad:

Are you trying to edit an .ini file that's located in the Program Files directory? Vista doesn't like that.

Hint: move the file you want to edit into your USER directory, change it there, then move it back to its orginal location....or even better, move the entire WOx install into your personal directory. :wink:

Edited by Gocad

Yeah Vista hates files in the Program Files directory being modified. I just install all my games to the C: drive instead. I went through the same headaches your having, I guess its a good defense measure, but its a pain in the rear!