Sign in to follow this  
THEJETDEMON

Ace combat paint schemes

20 members have voted

1. 1. Shoudnt they make downloadable paint schemes for ace combat on the 360?

• yes
    • no
    • undecided

I thought they did (BNG Downloadable content). Or do you mean for the TW-series? If so, those are here too.

Bandai-Namco Games and TW is ThirdWire (makes the Wings Over x/Strike Fighters sims)

Still haven't quite ID'd what you mean here.

If you're looking for Ace Combat skins for the Wings Over x/Strike Fighters series, look in the downloads section, under the aircraft and pan through the pages. "Kei Nagase" did a bunch of skins for several aircraft across the series.

EX: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...um=10&st=20

^ Razgriz, Wardog, Ace schemes for the F-14 ^

If you mean for XBOX, go onto the market place and look under all games, go to Ace Combat 6 and you download "new aircraft" which are really just schemes with mixed up attributes.

Edited by Caesar

Yeah, I have a stack of them (about Aus $100). They aren't skins per se, but mods. ie The Mobius Sqn F-22 has enhanced air to air characteristics, the Gryphus Sqn F-22 has enhanced all round capabilities, the Yellow Sqn Su-33 is more agile etc. I think they've just released another pack in the last fornight or so. Also, the Jackal Lantern F-14 is stealthy...

Wait, they just released a new pack? About damn time.

Damn all I have is a PS3 and since they didnt make it for PS3 guess I'll have to wait till Tom Clancys HAWKX comes out