I'm currently using WOE and am enjoying it immensely, however I would really enjoy some mountains and canyons and places to have a little fun. Does WOE reach down into the Alps? or is there any scenery additions I could acquire to get something a little more exciting than the pancake known as Germany(Duetchland)??

Thanks for the amazingly quick response :good: where do I go to get it?

So I went and got it, loaded it, and all was smooth and good. :clapping: opened up the game and...........where is it? how do I get to this scenery?

So I went and got it, loaded it, and all was smooth and good. :clapping: opened up the game and...........where is it? how do I get to this scenery?
it is in the pull down menu in single mission default is Germany but you should be able to choose the terrain you just

downloaded make sure you read the read me file that comes with the download :biggrin:

it is in the pull down menu in single mission default is Germany but you should be able to choose the terrain you just

downloaded make sure you read the read me file that comes with the download :biggrin:

I expected it to be an option in the drop down menu instead of germany too :no: this file comes as a auto-installer and there does not appear to be a read-me, even in the file that was created in the main directory for the game called 'black sea'' has no read-me :dntknw:

I expected it to be an option in the drop down menu instead of germany too :no: this file comes as a auto-installer and there does not appear to be a read-me, even in the file that was created in the main directory for the game called 'black sea'' has no read-me :dntknw:
Send a PM to PFUNK and see what he says or to Dave

that file is named blah blah blah update,

does this require the original install of the terrain?

EDIT: ok, you say you loaded it? the file I got was an ini addon,

did you edit an ini file?

Edited by gwar

Just to let you all know, GermanyCE DOES extend to the alps. All you need to is look at the planning maps....

You want some real deep, winding canyons? You can't go wrong with Major Lee's "America NorthWest" series (aka: ANW)

oh, you might want to remember Hard & Fast Rule #1:

Neve, NEVER NEVER run executables into your game install....you take the risk of fouling something up. Run them into a temp folder someplace safe, then manually move the files to where they belong.

A few seconds more work saves hours of head scratching....

There's a little tutorial in the Knowledge Base about adding terrains:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=12230

Read the ENTIRE thread -both posts, as the 2nd post goes into greater detail than the first.

Wrench

kevin stein