Sign in to follow this  
lindr2

Work on part4 Weapon pack started...

Sorry about confusion!I use rapidshare too and never seen that screen before.BTW,nice package.

@ lindr 2 I like your work and its imressive amount f time you invest in this, but my opinion is, you dont need to recreate every camera, itS the same stuff with all the trainings rounds in the pack and rocketlaunchers with red cable,yellow cable green stuff and so on... just a suggestion

thumbs up for you other work!!!

UPDATE: http://rapidshare.com/files/167046448/Pre_Release_4.rar

New weapon: SPPU-6 gun pod 6 versions (9A620 cannon 0 Deg, -10 Deg, -22Deg, -45 Deg barels angle) and same for 9A768 (9A620 is GSH-23 mod,

9A768 is GSH-23M mod), i use sppu-22 textures. NEED INFO ABOUT SPPU-687 (Su-25, Su-25T Gunpod (9A4273 gun - Gsh-301)) !!!

New guns: new gundata.ini included more new gun's data include chinese 23MM type 23-1, 23-2, 23-3 & 30MM Type 30-1,

Very rare soviet N-57 (36 Mi-9 planes were armed of this) and some others..

Sam pack update: Chinese HQ-2, HQ-2A, HQ-2B (Soviet S-75 DEEP modification)

My weapons update: corrected 10Kh & 16Kh speed, added CEP, Vikhr name changes to 9M127, sorry it was my error

Note: all Soviet/Russian AT missile Have index 9M1 (9M11(3M11),9M12,9M14, 9M17, 9M114,9M111,9M113,9M114,9M115 9M120,9M123 9M127,9M131,9M133)

exept 3M6 Shmel' Mobile SAM's have index 9M3

fe881614e085.jpg

da9725e93f79.jpg

P.S. work on Yak-28 pack (B, I , L , PP , R , BI)run's good, now radar versions have radar, others - NO, FT maked removable, but no jettison almost ready to release

5c5b8949404d.jpg

Edited by lindr2

UPDATE: http://rapidshare.com/files/167379075/Pre_Release_4.rar

New weapons:

ZT-3, ZT-35 Swift AT missiles (S. Africa), LP for these weapons.

Note: to install missiles on pylon, need add some string like this :

Loadout[01].WeaponType=ZT-35

Loadout[01].Quantity=4

Loadout[01].RackType=Swift_Rack

Loadout[02].WeaponType=ZT-35

Loadout[02].Quantity=4

Loadout[02].RackType=Swift_Rack

Spike-ER missile (Israel), but launch pod still WIP.

5c3ab1dbf140.jpg

5df6c48d06a4.jpg

AHHHH!!!! I just finished adding your most recent release to the pack Warren (WR) and I were working on LOL

Lindr2, can i ask if it's possible for you to create some other skins for the MiG-23 ans 27's. I can say we are amazed for your quality jobs, but anyways thanks.

Flogger23

Hi Guys, just a New Tweak with Lcountach's FM for the Tiger with Starfighter2 help :good:

UPDATE: Launch Pod for Spike-ER missiles, for using just add some strings

Loadout[01].WeaponType=Spike-ER

Loadout[01].Quantity=4

Loadout[01].RackType=Spike_LP

Loadout[02].WeaponType=Spike-ER

Loadout[02].Quantity=4

Loadout[02].RackType=Spike_LP

I used Tiger helicopter for Spike, it's real, i know that Spanish AF choice Spike-ER for its Tigers.

http://rapidshare.com/files/167708377/Pre_Release_4.rar

5d93e93042f6.jpg

69419eab4283.jpg

I' m working with the textures to create a Yak-28R suitable for your INI mod....

For the moment I have 2 WIP textures. One is simply a modified glass nose of the Yak-28B and the other is a late camo version based on photos.

This one is only for comparison....The original skin of the Yak-28B

UPDATE: SOME INI WORK: I fixed some s-8 rockets family bugs: wrong values, service years ect.

and i added mor s-5 variants, because 16 different types of s-5 exist, and some modern s-8 types.

Look's like is a final part of weapon pack part4, It's time to collect stones and make fixing bugs and making a release.

http://rapidshare.com/files/169973063/Pre_Release_4.rar

Salute to you,Lindr2 and to all that worked/tested on this WP.Lost count on how many hours spent (still spending) sorting everything out.I am personally proud of you all involved.This is will be hugh upgrade to our favorite sim.

Edited by WDH