Sign in to follow this  
Dave

IM of the Day....

Was talking to Chaser on line and he stated.......

Chaser617 ‎(3:49 PM): ok, mental note, when selecting loadouts for a CAS strike, make sure you have Mk 82 snakeyes, and not the Mk 82 MOD nuclear weapon....

I about pissed myself when I read that I laughed so hard.

Was talking to Chaser on line and he stated.......

Chaser617 ‎(3:49 PM): ok, mental note, when selecting loadouts for a CAS strike, make sure you have Mk 82 snakeyes, and not the Mk 82 MOD nuclear weapon....

I about pissed myself when I read that I laughed so hard.

HA!

reminds me of the old Honest John where the lethal radius exceeded the range of the weapon. Think about that for a second................

:blink:

(how fast can you run!!!!!)

HA!

reminds me of the old Honest John where the lethal radius exceeded the range of the weapon. Think about that for a second................

:blink:

(how fast can you run!!!!!)

Okay, who's the engineer that designed THAT? :biggrin:

FastCargo

Okay, who's the engineer that designed THAT? :biggrin:

FastCargo

Seriously, thats insane! Are there any vids stil around, and was it a nuke? :blink: Or am I just lost completely...

Yeah, the Honest John had a minimum range of 3 and a half miles and a maximum range of like 15 or something like that, and carried the W7 variable yield warhead (up to 20 KT I think) and later the W31 (up to 40 KT) I'm not an expert by any means, and I know 20-40 KT isn't that high of a yield, but I really don't want to be only 15 miles (at the maximum) away from any nuclear detonation. EVER.

It could also deliver chemical cluster sub munitions or a conventional HE warhead.