Sign in to follow this  
sparviero12

Tanks fuel and pods for the Thunderchief [WoV]

I open this debate, in order to find a definitive solution to the relative problem all' armament of the several versions of the " F-105 Thunderchief".

After to have installed with succeeding the version (Weapon_pack 08)

continuation dall' modernization (pacht " set 2008")

I have added the three existing versions of the Thunderchief;

(F-105F-1-Early), (F-105F-1-Late), (F-105G).

In the riquadro of the respective armaments the external ones do not figure of it the several tanks of the fuel of pods!

How I can add them?

Sparviero,

To be honest, I think we are having a very hard time understanding what your problem is. The machine translator is not doing well.

What is your native language?

FastCargo

My problem is this:

After adding in [WoV] the three versions of the F-105 Thunderchief;

(F-105F-1-Early) - (F-105F-1-Late) - (F-105G), the screen arms, I can not find the external fuel tanks and external pods.

How do I add before you start a mission?

I hope that now I have explained better.

Have you run the WeaponEditor to add the tanks into the weapondata.dat?

Edited by kct

1. idea it has to do with compatibility probs the weaponseditor.exe is with win 95 compatible, you have to change it to Win 98/Me edition

2. Dou you mean the loadout option ingame?! there is a button for this

3. You can change via loadout ini entries the loadout for the plane permanetly so you have not to change it in the loadout menue ingame and your wingies are armed the same way!

Dear-76.IAP Blackbird I followed step by step operation to edit the equipment with weaponseditor.exe!

That in itself is simple but all the tanks and pods of Thunderchief not the end yet, who knows why?

Listen, changing the

data.inis Agency in the file, you can resolve anything?

So your problem is to get the tanks into game?! right???

1. copy the lod and bmp files in your weapons folder

2. put the ini entry into your weaponsdata.ini <--- can find it in the weaponsfolder

but the entry hast to be on the bottom of the ***.ini

3 run the weapedit load the weaponsdate.ini and save it... that`s all

So it should show up in your loadout menue

I felt like I have told you, but nothing happens, I certainly something mistaken step.

I wanted to see itself around was a site with aircraft that are already inside the package of arms! I've already downloaded versions from column5, but there are inside the tanks and pods.

I tried to install the same version of the Thunderchief in Strike Fighters Project-1 with the updated version set2008, but the problem is always the same.

You have to ask a question that is not inherent in our debate, but the plane you have the photo in the forum what?

It seems to me a junction between a MIG-21 and a Phantom, what is it?

sparvieo12,speak or write in your own language and this could be resolved.Don't try English ok?Not trying to offend,trying to help.

Please, post it in you native tounge; we've got enough speaker of various languages we can get it translated better.

Also, just to clarify, you ARE using the latest weapons editor, should be dated 2/20/08.

Wrench

kevin stein