Hi.

I'm working on a campaign, and I'm stuck on one point. The sea tiles are green. What I need is help to convert the .TOD, .TGA and .TFD images. Paint firstly won't open them, and secondly, there are so many that it would take ages. Isn't there some place where you can get them all pre-converted, or maybe there's some useful tool? Also the wrong city names appear, and the cities overall don't seem to exist.

Hi.

I'm working on a campaign, and I'm stuck on one point. The sea tiles are green. What I need is help to convert the .TOD, .TGA and .TFD images. Paint firstly won't open them, and secondly, there are so many that it would take ages. Isn't there some place where you can get them all pre-converted, or maybe there's some useful tool? Also the wrong city names appear, and the cities overall don't seem to exist.

They're all TGAs, so you'll need a suitable program that allows you to work with tga files and alpha layers (GIMP, Paint.net, etc.). You'll have to also change the shore tiles to match....they're a pain. Also, we've found that dark, solid colors work best, if you plan on using water shaders, as the shader effects are rendered as a clear, animated "mask", and look best against the aforementioned dark tiles.

OK.

Doesent anyone have allready converted files they could upload? Paint can't use TGA's nor alphas for some reason. Also, the city tiles arent included in the texturelist included with the terrain editor.

Paint can't use TGA's nor alphas for some reason.

The two apps I mentioned in my previous post are available as free downloads.