Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

pilot names by nationality

there used to be a way to have the names in your squadron roster adjusted for nationality...how does one change it? I mean I want to have the Nigerian sounding names again when I select Nigeria...

I think the nation.ini directs the game to look for name lists.If you open it i think you can redirect it to a new(or user made) name list.

Just as long as we don't see "Mokele Mbembe" :rofl: Which actually would be kinda funny...

I don't think there's a "NigerianNames.lst" in any of the FlightData or FlightText cats, but it'd be pretty easy to make. Then, you'd just add the pointer to the Nigeria listing in the Nations.ini. Then, just drop it into the /flight folder

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: i think the reason it's missing it due to Togoan influence peddlers...bribes and all that

hehehehe....

btw.. the recently released MB-339 could use a mighty Nigerian AF skin :ph34r:

:skull:

thanks! though had to set the data.ini of the intended fighter to Nigeria to get it to work...