Sign in to follow this  
gillg

Hmmmm......sounds dodgy

Hi guys, anyone else got a file attachment in their "my controls", section called Japter.jpg?

what is it? A Virus?

Not convinced so anyone else got and opened it?

It says its been downloaded 27 times.

My best adice is delet it withough opening. If you think it is essential to the game then leave it alone. watever you do DONT OPEN IT!!!!!! because then you will find out the bad way if its a virus or not.

My best adice is delet it withough opening. If you think it is essential to the game then leave it alone. watever you do DONT OPEN IT!!!!!! because then you will find out the bad way if its a virus or not.

Best advice ever! If unsure seriously, DONT OPEN IT!!!

THis reminds me!

If you get an email about Osama bin laden or some other terrorist being captured, DO NOT OPEN IT! Its a new virus which wipes your HD something about a sector zero or something...just dont open those either! :blink:

Yes, thought as much. Why would someone even want to wipe someone elses work and not even see the outcome of their stupid lameass creation is beyond me.

I have already lost my entire HD once before. And i was furious to think that some F*!@wit is just sitting there thinking, "gee wouldn't it be fun to just post this out to random people i don't know and have done nothing to offend me, and ruin whatever they have on their computers".

Honestly guys, boredom, powertrip, sadism, what motivates this sort of thing?