Hi!

In this site maybe not still.....but my friend (dave93) doing this terrain + iran, and persian gulf.....it's too interesting and beautiful!

This is a little shot concerning the persian gulf!

Bye

Federico

post-35062-1225644747_thumb.jpg

Moved to the correct forum.

It was, and probably still is, avialbe in the Iran/Iraq total conversion mod. Should be in the /Campaigns downloads section. Mind you, it's EXTREALMY outdated; all the aircraft, ground objects, weapons, etc need rebuilds to the current standards.

The terrain has been 'in the shop' for about 18 month, getting a complet overhaul. However, it need a complete retiling, as a lot of the Iranian stuff is 'misplaced' (geographicly). Teheran, Teheran airport (meaning all the city tiles and exclusion zones) need moving, and there's plenty of room on the map to properly place the Caspain Sea.

Targets are 95% complete, with literaly HUNDREDS of new and exciting things to see and blow the crap out of. Completly rebuilt targets, types, movements, etc ini.

But...I need someone that can correct the tiling. One of the few things I can' t do...

WRench

kevin stein

If you have a citylist.ini tiling is not a problem ;)

EDIT(OT for Wrench): BTW I'm still bleeding my eyes on Korea lol, hope to sent you something this week lol

Edited by Brain32

I should have a cities list...but I'll first need to physically "move" the items in question --- AGAIN!!! :rofl: (please don't laugh at the total screw up I made of Karag Island...it's really bad!!! Sits like a mountain in the ocean.

I totally understand with Korea...that's why I been fiddling with the DBS and ANW terrains. Deuces should have the re-treed Solomons ready for testing (meaning: how many target areas I have to move :wink: ) in a week or 2. That'll be a nice map; there's 2 operational seaplane bases for the Rufes/Rexes (Rexi???) to use, using Gepards "invisible airfield" from Midway.

I'll get something too you in "2 Weeks".... :haha: Have to go over it, and re-check a boat-load of stuff

Wrench

kevin stein