So I heard about this COMM pack, apparently it's one of the best things to get for the game?? I found it and downloaded it :clapping: ........now what does it do? and where do I put it? there seems to be no instructions or info available :dntknw:

well initially i copied the contents into the speech folder,only i then had two lots of comms going at the same time (the original and the new one),

so i then deleted (after backing up) the original speech files and left the new files in.

works alright for me.

Thanks Jayo, does it make the radio stuff any better? cause I have to say it's an element of the game that really could use a little/alot of help

yeah much better! esp when its all kicking off!!

that southern drawl kinda gets to you after a while,no more "copy that" over and over.....

Great!!! I cant wait to get that working.....Hope it doesnt still say "COOOWBOOOY OOONNNE, YOUR LEAVING MY AIRSPACE!!!!!" :clapping:

Edited by romflyer

COOOWBOOOY OOONNNE, YOUR LEAVING MY AIRSPACE!!!!!"

LOL!!!

thanks christian59,i'd forgotten that one,makes a big difference knowing that missile is actually coming for you.....

I take it no one cares for my TEXAS accent?Try living here in East Texas when your where born West Virginia raised in North Carolina.LOL

BTW,the COMM mod is my favorite speech mod.No longer do we hear "SAM LUNCH!" in that dorky whiny accent.Nasal passages are for breathing and not talking.

:off_topic: Brings back ....CHIMES playing in background as the screen starts to wave....My MOMMA German/Polish,She's Pa. Dutch as is her side of the family..."Loves youses" with "Alls my goodnesssss",DADDY from W.Va. says.."Love Yins" or "It's right cheer!"with one leg out front while standing/bobbin' head in agreement,oldest Sister from NJ (pronouced Joy-see) says "Hey youse!Huh?" very sensitive, middle sister from Russia I think (Cannot repeat on forum but ends with "off"),Dad's father Irish/English would say "Top of the day to you!"or laugh like Popeye with Redman chewing tobacco stuffed in one side of his face(Very proud USN man!),Dad's mom APACHE has tons of ancient sayings (Not sure how to say them right.Had to keep her away from fire and pipes,alot?!Was a good seprent killer with hoe in hand and bible in the other.,little Sister from Oh. says "Whatever!" while talking/doing hair/makeup while driving and finally brother from W.Va. says "Yeaaaaaaaah Boy!" like Andy Taylor from Mayberry RFD respectfully after he's downed a few "firewaters".And they put me in speech class?So,being a HILLBILLY don't get me down!I like it like that,in fact,it kinda makes me proud.Don't even get me started on the In-Laws!(Oh.,Ha.,Russia,Scottish and Cherokee)WHEW..I'm back.

So I heard about this COMM pack, apparently it's one of the best things to get for the game?? I found it and downloaded it :clapping: ........now what does it do? and where do I put it? there seems to be no instructions or info available :dntknw:

Which one is that? I've been looking for something to spice up my missions.