Sign in to follow this  
Emp_Palpatine

And all of a sudden...

I got older! :shok:

Pointless thread, I know, but can't help saying it. When the decade began, here was I, making fun of my older sister whose friends were all getting married and becoming parents.

And now...

And now...

Because of things like facebook, where I am finding out people I used to be with in High School (and before that), here's what I'm discovering: married guys (and girls), friends of that times that are now parents...

Hell, we used to play together!

Oh my, life is sooo short! :grandpa::sorry:

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

I'm still as young as I used to be. Everybody else though is sooooo old!

:grandpa:

The upside of getting older is getting to make fun of those youngun's!

Hey! Typhoid philosophy is good! And Jedi's idea quite great too... Making fun of the younger? THAT'S a good idea!

Except when they are among those who get the marriages, the kids, the cars. :biggrin:

Hey! Typhoid philosophy is good! And Jedi's idea quite great too... Making fun of the younger? THAT'S a good idea!

Except when they are among those who get the marriages, the kids, the cars. :biggrin:

Need to keep in mind that the alternative to getting older is an unknown (few returning reports).........................