Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

F/A-18F .3ds and .max file

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=7713

File Name: F/A-18F .3ds and .max file

File Submitter: EricJ

File Submitted: 24 Nov 2008

File Category: F/A-18

Optimized by AmokFloo for use in WoX sims, and originally and legally bought from Mesh Factory, with permission to modify. I'm honestly tired of asking for help because I don't have 3DSMAX, so for those who want to take the time and make it workable, it is fine, just credit AmokFloo for optimization and me for spending over eighty bucks getting it.

All I ask is you angle the pylons as it should be, not straight as it is not.

It needs to be animated, and of course texture mapped, otherwise it is good to go.

Click here to download this file

Yeah I don't care either way, would be nice.

It's a cheap reminder hoping somebody would take it on for me :smile:

Trying to keep this one alive since Eric generously gave us a model to work with. Let's not let him down.

-S

Thanks man, I wasn't going to ask, because I felt it was unfair, but if you are going to much appreciated brother...

Eric,

Your too modest my friend!Spending your own money for the community and giving a tutorial for skinning projects.I whole heartedly thank you too.I'm in your debt also. :victory:

Brady

Well alot of people have helped, especially the guys at http://www.carrierpilots.com, getting it into LOMAC, but since WOX is more "mod friendly", I figured I'd have a better chance, and again FC, much thanks! :good:

But no problems man, it's all worth it to help people out of actual good will too....