Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Canussian

They are protesting the airing of LEXX re-runs outside Salter Street. :grin:

You'd be suprised how often that happens. In my city here I've seen mobs of people flying flags from Israel, Ukrane, Kosovo, Australia, France and Germany, just to name a few. You wouldn't see that in quebec, though. THey don't even fly the Canadian flag there.

Yeah, last time I left the country, I was issued with a regulation jar of vegemite and had the choice between taking the Boxing Kangaroo or the Aussie flag. I believe DEFAT issues penalties if Aussies don't wave their national flags like complete nongs at sporting fixtures.

Were those snaps from the Russian World Cup Victory? Hockey, that is. I mean, what other sports are worth watching? :biggrin:

Were those snaps from the Russian World Cup Victory? Hockey, that is. I mean, what other sports are worth watching? :biggrin:

Well, a couple of them...Soccer,Rugby,Basketball ,volleyball,F1 and there it goes...

Were those snaps from the Russian World Cup Victory? Hockey, that is. I mean, what other sports are worth watching?

Besides Hockey? Uhhhh.....None?

I lost interest in sports some way back (a little baseball maybe), so I liked this...author had no idea apparently!!

Webpage::

An instant impulse caused by some sport’s win of the Russian team...

good :good: