Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Screenshot

Took some screenshots today. Thought everyone would like to see how Flight Deck 3 looks in FS2004. Btw, the aircaft pictured is not one that comes with FD3. I downloaded it from AVSIM.

Navychief

GO Navair!

Well not sure why the image did not post. Will try again.

NC

So we are all going out and getting FD3 for some Biohaz FS2004 online party right? lol It looks cool!

What aircraft do you get this time around??

OK, I am going to have to get FD3 now. They have included the S3A in the 2004 update. Gotta have it

Hey Seawolf

The new FD version does not include the A-7, but no matter. If you want to use a different aircraft, you simply wait until the canned flight loads, then hit ALT, AIRCRAFT, and select a different plane. Works fine. I also found some additional Aircraft Carrier addon scenery from FS2002, but it loaded fine into FS9, and works fine. Alejandro Villa has a new FS9 Aircraft Carrier scenery addon posted on FS Planet, but I have not been able to download it yet. I spoke to the Support folks at Abacus. They plan to issue a update soon to FD3, making it possible to locate aircraft carriers in places other than the canned flights.

Navychief

GO NAVY!

Sounds good. The Carriers are worth the price of the upgrade alone. I've never been a big fan of Abacus flight models, how are they in FD3?? FD2 had some flight model issues.

Edited by Seawolf

Well, I am definitely not an expert, but they seem to fly fine to me. No glaring problems.

I was finally able to download the carrier addon file from fsplanet. Works great!!!!

Now launch the Hummer!

NC

:rolleyes: Navy Chief: still waiting for your email regarding VA-15.

I have Rich Hogen's Arrestor Cables and its attedant carriers in FS2002 and they look and work great--18 carriers on the planet. I suspect that FD3 is the same thing that was free before, commercialized now for bucks. FD2 was bad--only the planes looked good, and the best A-7E is the payware by ALPHAsim--get that if you can, and you have loads of repaints for free at avsim afterwards.

I have completed over 400 traps, with all sorts of a/c ranging from the FS98 Gannett and Scimitar and Hunter (FAA) to the Sea Vixen by Alphasim, and to the all recent S-3s. Prowlers, Horntes, Tomcats etc.

Boarding rate now is 89 % for me, which is not bad--it was down to 205 when I started a year ago. :D

Cheers,

:) Nick Tselepides from Athens.

is there any good freeware downloads on navy package carrier + aircraft for

fs2002?