Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Drinking Alone....

I heard somewhere that if you drink alone, then you are an alcoholic.

Well F*ck that, I need to be creative, so I'm drinking my cheap drink of choice.... 7 and coke... so I can write my essay on "Was the British take-over of India inevitable?" and sh*tty Dr. Singh wants "Immagination"... I figure a little help from Mr. Seagram can turn me into Hemmingway.

I am currently still working on the first 1/4 of my 1.75 litre bottle, and am on my 2nd page of this lame ass 1500 word essay.

We will see if booze and writing work together when I proof read on sunday.

What do you think? Does booze and writing work together to form an exellent product?

Oh, ya I just saw my title for the post... does drinking alone make you an alcoholic?

and I noticed I am not slurring my typing... yet.

Bahhhhhhhhhhh, back to this god damned essay.

Cheers,

Mista Saffell

PS. I play Tulane tommorrow and saturday. Also there are new photos up from last weekends game against FGCU... except these are at "my" website (click WWW at the bottom by pm, then go to links, and click on the seminole head... there is some hottie in the pool, and then a not so hottie in the pool)... I was not there during the time of these pics.

Edit: I just looked at the pics again... RESTA has no pants... HAHAHAHAHA

Edited by snapple2993

i jnust player this dute in hlad205r, his name was canadgekicskass, and he beate me 5-3, and thouaghe it was na s avovamplishfem..... lmammassso

Wish I could recreate in writing the sound I made when i read snap's post, hehe. The slurred writing was amusing... :lol:

Be careful my young freind, many an alcoholic got their start in college, that was the easy part, the hard parts stopping... :blink:

Now after saying that, Im going to go make a new post about the Biohaz stein I just bought... :rolleyes:

Drinking alone is NOT alcoholism. It is EGOïsm. :P

Have a nice time, about twelve hours from now (local Dutch time) and I go to the bar to celebrate my weekend.

Salute

Dutchy

f***! I slept through class today :angry: .... I wonder who turned off my alarm. :unsure:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That makes my day

FilePlanet Download System

AmericasArmy200Download.exe

Waiting for your turn to download

Place in Line 235 /365

Estimated Wait 121 minutes

I never drink alone, my friends Jack Daniels and Johney Walker are always with me. :blink: