Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Season 4.5 Trailers Airing on SFC

Well, we're in the home stretch now. The BSG webisodes that were promised will start coming out in 2 weeks or so, with the show returning a month or so later. Then comes our final half-season of eps where we'll find out what the deal is with Earth and who the final Cylon is and hopefully some other things will be answered as well!

I'm eagerly awaiting its return, and season 4.0 comes out on DVD 1/9/09.

Can't wait for the last season! I'm really waiting for answer to the role of the virtual beings, the Gods, the Cylon God, Roslin, the five and the fifth, the "All of this has happen before", etc...

Any theories guys?

I've got more theories than Einstein on crack, but nothing to support them really. Part of the problem is all of this wasn't mapped out from the beginning so there weren't many "clues" left behind. Only at the very end of season 3 did they pick those 4 of the final 5, so who knows when they decided who the last one was?

I concurr. RDM can say whatever he wants in podcast and such, I've had the feeling the somewhere in season2, they decided to do stuffs with the 5 remaining and making some story lines around them, making them special etc, instead of randomly unveil the 5 whe did not know about the way they did with D'Ana and Simon and Cavil; and therefore switching from the hide and run thing to the great metaphysic thing we are now facing.

I'm going crazy with all those rumors and theories, but some are quite interesting...

man i am sooo.... out of the loop... diddn't even get to finish watching last season

Haven't finished it too (busy watching all the show from start again. Frak, it's still soooo good!), but yet totally crazy with speculations and such.