No issues here.... :good:

Water.wmv

Indeed, things look great on your example.

Again no luck here with your shader mod though, animated water insists on being crappy on my system.

I just checked with a clean 2006 WOE installation, and animated water gives no such flaws with that version. So I correctly remembered it to work properly in the past.

Coincidentally a similar topic was just revived at the thirdwire tech. support forum:

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5367

Edited by gerwin

Indeed, things look great on your example.

Again no luck here with your shader mod though, animated water insists on being crappy on my system.

I just checked with a clean 2006 WOE installation, and animated water gives no such flaws with that version. So I correctly remembered it to work properly in the past.

Coincidentally a similar topic was just revived at the thirdwire tech. support forum:

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5367

Same for me aswell , works fine in raw version but not with new patch . Interesting what the other thread is saying about the z buffer think i'll look more into that .

That video was created using a fresh WoE install, with Brain32's GermanyCE terrain, and with the Oct 08 patch.