Hello all,

I have run into a snag on WOI. I just updated to the latest patch. All weapons appear in loadout screen. I typically choose GBU's or jdams. I fly to objective and release on of the above weapons, it just falls like a dumb bomb(yes, the aircraft I fly have laser designators). Any ideas? This may already have been covered.

Hmm, have u checked the weapon editor to see if anything has changed concerning the guidance system on the Bomb?

Hmm, have u checked the weapon editor to see if anything has changed concerning the guidance system on the Bomb?

Hmmmmmm. I just went into the editor and made sure everything showed. Did not even think to check the individual weapons. thanks. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm. I just went into the editor and made sure everything showed. Did not even think to check the individual weapons. thanks. :rolleyes:

Welcome, hope all your weapons work fine now :good:

Hello all,

I have run into a snag on WOI. I just updated to the latest patch. All weapons appear in loadout screen. I typically choose GBU's or jdams. I fly to objective and release on of the above weapons, it just falls like a dumb bomb(yes, the aircraft I fly have laser designators). Any ideas? This may already have been covered.

In general, the launch parameters for LGB's are much tighter now. I've noticed that I need to release much closer to the target than I did before the Oct 08 patches.

In general, the launch parameters for LGB's are much tighter now. I've noticed that I need to release much closer to the target than I did before the Oct 08 patches.

I have been releasing at longer distances before the new patch. I will try that and see what happens. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

That's the problem, as it's happened to me on occasion, when I drop a little closer, they track fine and hit the target. More with GBUs than JDAMs though.

That's the problem, as it's happened to me on occasion, when I drop a little closer, they track fine and hit the target. More with GBUs than JDAMs though.

I checked all ranges and tried to drop them within parameters. Still no luck(plane is equipped for laser guidance)