Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Random Thought In A Scattered Mind

This popped into my head today at work, writing down todays date, 12 DEC 08, I had a memory from my days as a Roof Rat. In 1980 I had to refuel an EA-3D for that days flight. The fuel point is in the left main mount bay and I had to climb inside to get to it. With nothing to do as the Whale took it's 20k+ pounds of fuel I read the builders plate, date of acceptance 12 DEC 59. I was working on a bird six months older than me. For some reason that old Skywarrior came to mind today, I hope it's enjoying a retirement in a museum or a air stations "petting zoo".

Nothing important like I said just a random thought.

Great thread title!!!

Those are, pretty much, the only kind of thoughts I HAVE been having of late!!!!

Very cool factoid on the Whale!

Wrench

kevin sten

Cool factoid. Funny how little things like that memory will pop into your mind. Makes me smile when I remember something like that.

Dont know if I'm jacking this thread but here are some goodies:-

Are 8 yr olds who fight during their hockey games having a bad influence on NHL players

Why is a building called a building, once it's finished shouldn't it be called a BUILT ?

Do ageing skinheads worry about hair growth ?

What do you yell at a duck to lower it's head ?

Royal CAF ! :biggrin:

Hmm, interesting coincidence. Funny how the mind works.

Cheers!