Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

Anyone use kouts' USAF Fighters Menu?

So anyone use this menu?

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=2853

Have you been bummed because the Campaign screen doesn't look right? Or that you can't see your medals now that the medals feature works?

Worry no more!

gallery_12105_43_334168.jpg

gallery_12105_43_318911.jpg

gallery_12105_43_436006.jpg

The slight distortion is caused by the fact that they were made for a 1024x768 screen and are projected on a widescreen monitor.

Just a minor bug with the 'Delete pilot' function and it'll be ready to go after I get permission from kout.

FC

Cool!

I did used to use that, for pretty much the reasons mentioned.

I think it will really be great as part of my SF-Platinum install. Maybe I'll even rename it WoX-USAF or summat...

:biggrin:

I use the ATF one....the weapons supply tab and campaign difficulty tab don't work for me. Nor does it show the start date or aircraft. How'd you get those working?

I use his USN one. I have a problem with that too as the menu screens or the stats screen is always fuzzy for some reason making ti ahrd to sort out the stats. is there a fix for that?