Probably mentioned somewhere in this thread:

"Things You Need To Update Post Patch Thread"

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=32358

basically, comment out the automatic speed section or swap the deply/retract numbers. things seem to work backwards for reason

or switch over to a maunal contorl (ie: animation key)

Wrench

kevin stein

Probably mentioned somewhere in this thread:

"Things You Need To Update Post Patch Thread"

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=32358

basically, comment out the automatic speed section or swap the deply/retract numbers. things seem to work backwards for reason

or switch over to a maunal contorl (ie: animation key)

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrench, is the manual control animation key user assigned? If so what key do you use (CTL-C)?

A key has to be assigned to the "Animation Key (1-10) =" commands in the controlls setup at the bottom under "Miscellaneous Commands".

In the aircraftX_Data.ini the line "InputName=ANIMATION_2" will activate the animation sequence with the keypress assigned to "Animation Key 2" in the games controlls setup.

Example of Manual entry.

// Canopy Animation ---------------------------------------------

[Canopy] <==== MUST be listed as a system in the related aircraft part (ex. Nose)

SystemType=ANIMATION

InputName=ANIMATION_2 <==== Corosponds to the desired animation keypress assignment

DeploymentMethod=MANUAL

AnimationTime=6.0

AnimationID=7 <=== Identification of the animation assigned to that part in MAX, should already be there for auto entries

What he said!!! :rofl:

Actually, I didn't want to be bothered and took The Lazy Mans Way ™ out...just commented out the lines on post-patch installs.

Considering all the work I'd done in '03-'04 trying to figure them out in the first place....sigh.... :rolleyes:

Wrench

kevin stein

What he said!!! :rofl:

Actually, I didn't want to be bothered and took The Lazy Mans Way out...just commented out the lines on post-patch installs.

Considering all the work I'd done in '03-'04 trying to figure them out in the first place....sigh.... :rolleyes:

Wrench

kevin stein

Thanks, guys!