hi at all!!!!!!!!!

the f-18 of eric-j is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where can i get it?

It's in the download section.

This is the section where you can get aircrafts for SF2: http://combatace.com/files/category/389-sf2-series-add-on-aircraft/

For the SuperHornet check out 2.2 Super Hornet Update, it's on the 1st page.

where can i get the cockpit???

Cockpit is not fully finished yet, but I hope to get around and finish it soon...

EricJ anyone ever tell you you're fixated on Super Hornets? :grin:

seriously though looks awesome!

I know everybody cracks the joke but so far after some tweaking it's a lot better...

a question:

how do I ,to take off from carrier in any missions with any navy aircraft ??? (mission editor)

i'm new

You first have to setup a carrier, usually Strike Fighters 2: North Atlantic has carrier use, but if you don't have it, you'll have to download a carrier from the Downloads section and then it will allow you (also check the SF2 Knowledge Base. If it isn't there then let me know.

i've download the carrier of SkateZilla,but i don't know how do i to take off from it in a mission

Do you have the SF2 Mission Editor?

If you don't then you have to download that and I can help you. Here's a very generic mission I use for bombing practice (the real one has more targets) but this will be good for carrier practice. Just put this in the Missions folder and select it through the "Load Mission" part in Single Mission area.

It's a Super Hornet Mission (should be the E) and you'll need Wrench's South California terrain (or I can make it for a terrain you do have).

SoCal Carrier.7z

Edited by EricJ

he may not be fully SF2NA compliant in his game install, and/or the terrains he's using are NOT setup with CV zones on their _water.bmp and "NavalMap=TRUE"

a LOT more information is required so the 'fault' can be run down. Shooting in the dark here, without NVGs

but i have not the South California Terrain.

the SoCal terrain hasn't been updated for CV stations -- in fact, it's still in the 1stGen downloads, and will need HEAVY editing (unless you want to attach the various inis and the _water.bmp he'll need).

perhaps, he should get a terrain that already properly set up for carrier usage? Persian Gulf comes to mind...

Good point, mine is setup for SF2 but not NA yet...

Then again I don't know which SF2 he has either...

Edited by EricJ

Almost finished...

post-5735-0-95756500-1343267100.jpg

why i see this avionics in f-18e/f ???

CdzBzl.jpg

the radar not function and why the HUD is empty with only a circle ?!

Edited by AMBUDU

anyway the external model and the 3d moel of pilot are Beautiful,fantastic !!! clapping.gifclapping.gifkudos.gifbiggrin.gifMiniGun.gif

W EricJ

Edited by AMBUDU

You're having the same problem as Spiff did... download this file and put it in each folder:

Downloads.7z

Not sure how important it really is, but Brain32 has the NATOPS manual for the cockpit so he's working off the real thing...

why i see this???

YrxEHl.jpg

(skatezilla carrier)

i don't see the mission "SoCal CVN" in the "mission editor", that you post me in the previous page.

When you look on the Create Single Mission screen before you "Load Mission" look at the bottom right for a pencil, as in the screenshot below. Click on that and you'll be able to edit it. Also for the CVN? Not sure...

post-5735-0-65825800-1343311629.jpg

ie, I do not really see the mission name in the list

is there a solution for the CVN 75? I don't see the texture of the deck,maybe i've installed bad,how do i?

do you HAVE to Scal terrain? if you ain't got the terrain that a particular mission is built for, it ain't gonna show up!

and yes, the "black" bits indicates missing textures.

best advice ... delete SZ carrier, REDOWNLOAD and re install it. Something got f***ed up somewhere; best to start fresh

where can i download the Scal terrain?

but i have to delete the folder: CVN-75 as soon as i go into the folder "GroundObjects" ?

If I understand right, yes delete the CVN-75 folder, or place the CVN75 folder in GroundObjects

okSalute.gif

can i try the 3d cockpit for f-18 or is private ?