Su-30M is PROTOTYPE - 2 planes {no need to make it}, they don't have full avionics pack.

1st plane - T10PMK-1 no serial number, decal number '01' lost 12.10.1998 in Le Bourge

2nd plane - T10PMK-6 no serial number, decal number '06' - convertted Su-30 with '56' number

About Su-30K i know only that: because plane made for india, it must have english caption & imperial units HUD, because Su-30K based on Su-30, it should be close to him, but planes can be updated for India, for details ask ghostrider883.

Su-30K has GPS nav system & refueling capable.

I bought a book Sukhoi Su-30 Flanker in Indian Service. Will got this in recent days,maybe some details. :rolleyes:

About the HD crash I saw last week an external HDD with 1TB for under 100€, Thought about buying it.. it`s USB 2.0

Su-30M is PROTOTYPE - 2 planes {no need to make it}, they don't have full avionics pack.

1st plane - T10PMK-1 no serial number, decal number '01' lost 12.10.1998 in Le Bourge

2nd plane - T10PMK-6 no serial number, decal number '06' - convertted Su-30 with '56' number

About Su-30K i know only that: because plane made for india, it must have english caption & imperial units HUD, because Su-30K based on Su-30, it should be close to him, but planes can be updated for India, for details ask ghostrider883.

Su-30K has GPS nav system & refueling capable.

Its in cryllic-our guys had to go through russian language courses before training started!

Just a dumb question, but no Sanskrit avionics for the Su-30s?

latin too :f***:

So, Su-30K is full russian language?

Yes Ive sat in the cockpit and I was in planet pluto-and Ive seen a few cockpits.

????

latin?

Hasnt the Flanker made its debut in South America yet?By the way j/f with you.

Edited by Stick

About the HD crash I saw last week an external HDD with 1TB for under 100€, Thought about buying it.. it`s USB 2.0

In China,a 1TB HDD is 900RMB...almost 100€ too. :biggrin:

I got a 120 GB one,that is enough for me.

Yes Ive sat in the cockpit and I was in planet pluto-and Ive seen a few cockpits.

Strange, I did avionics for one Indian plane [project started in 1999] all of us captions did in English and in imperial units. It created to us the big problems as simultaneously we did version for internal use (more powerful of course). We had to do all twice and constantly to recalculate values.

Su-30K cockpit [number 603]

su30mk-5.jpg

Edited by lindr2

Are the export pits grey colored?

Don`t know how much are 100€ or chinese people

he, here is much, too much....something about one minimum salary :blink:

Are the export pits grey colored?

Don`t know how much are 100€ or chinese people

100€=859.492RMB today.

I cost 200RMB for food/magzines[other thing isn't in count] per-week in a middel developed city as a colleger.

100€,Not too much.

Strange, I did avionics for one Indian plane [project started in 1999] all of us captions did in English and in imperial units. It created to us the big problems as simultaneously we did version for internal use (more powerful of course). We had to do all twice and constantly to recalculate values.

Su-30K cockpit [number 603]

In all probability, its in English.

Scan10012.jpg

Just a dumb question, but no Sanskrit avionics for the Su-30s?

You probably meant Hindi. Sanskrit gave me nightmares in school :wink:

Su-27 family FM fix:

- open data ini

- find [LeftWing] then [RightWing]

- set

AlphaStall=24.00

AlphaMax=30.00

AlphaDepart=32.90

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE!!!

Here is a nice vid of the su-32 and some nice detailed MFD shots with different "modes"

and here a nice highres vid of the Su-34 details

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

In all probability, its in English.

Not all were-even in 2003. The one I saw in the hangar at Lohegaon was most definitely in Cyrillic.

Just out of abject curiosity, why is the SETKA mode "activated" when going to A2G mode? If I remember correctly that mode is selected either by choice, or damage to the aiming computer, and only usable for rockets and gun? Because on a cosmetic note (which I'll fix myself) it clutters up the HUD waaay too much.

Not all were-even in 2003. The one I saw in the hangar at Lohegaon was most definitely in Cyrillic.

Could be. One of the batches of SU-30K/MKs were diverted from a cancelled Indonesian order.