there are two things i kneed to kenow. 1 where is the wepons file and second i have instaled a f-14 for WoI and there is no engen sound

What version of the F-14?, if it´s not one of the mirage factory´s it doesn´t come with the engine sound

where are you from?!

Sound folder could be find in the main WOI folder, weapons folder have to be created and the weapondata.ini have to be extracted from object.cat file extractor should be here over in the download section ;-)

Again please do some reading you need to know how to learn to find things where they are located Knowledge Base and the read me that comes with all the downloads.

Edited by Viper6

i's tiphoid's F-14D V1.4. and could you put up a link to file extractor 76.IAP-Blackbird mencond?

Welcome to CA. To clear things up, there are only 2 F-14's and they were made by the Mirage Factory. All other F-14's out are mods based on the Mirage Factory F-14 models.

i's tiphoid's F-14D V1.4. and could you put up a link to file extractor 76.IAP-Blackbird mencond?
the file extractor is in the download section under utilities, reading and searching is key here.

ok thanks. but i nstalled the sounds and no dice yet.

ok thanks. but i nstalled the sounds and no dice yet.
Did you check for the 'folder within a folder' situation?

i have an up dat i dowloaded the mirase factory one and love it, but on all aircraft how do you turn lights on off?

i have found the added wepons folder. there is a F-101 voodoo i added to try out but the missels and drop tanks that rar in the wepons folder dont appear in the arming screan, the only opson is empty.

Edited by the norm

That one is built on the MF F-14A. You have to FIRST install the MF F-14A. Then all should work just fine.

also for an arcraft tha dosnot have an after burner flame, how do you add one?