Sign in to follow this  
Stretch32

Has anybody delt with Cyberpower?

After 7 years I've decided it's time to finally replace my old Compaq and buy a new computer. My current rig is beyond economical upgrade anymore due to it's AGP and Pentium 4 design so I've decided to order a new custom computer that will actually run my flight sims. I've done alot of research and picked out the components I want and shopped between several companies both in store and online. I've decided I can get the best deal for what I'm looking for online at Cyberpower. I wanted to know if anybody here has had any dealings with this company or have computers bought from them. I've read reviews and they appear overall to be a fairly good company (like any retail business there are some negative reviews as well). I've never purchased a computer online but after looking in stores at Alienware, Dell, HP and Gateway I really feel I can get a much more capable computer for alot less by ordering online.

Any thoughts or comments on the topic would appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Stretch

After 7 years I've decided it's time to finally replace my old Compaq and buy a new computer. My current rig is beyond economical upgrade anymore due to it's AGP and Pentium 4 design so I've decided to order a new custom computer that will actually run my flight sims. I've done alot of research and picked out the components I want and shopped between several companies both in store and online. I've decided I can get the best deal for what I'm looking for online at Cyberpower. I wanted to know if anybody here has had any dealings with this company or have computers bought from them. I've read reviews and they appear overall to be a fairly good company (like any retail business there are some negative reviews as well). I've never purchased a computer online but after looking in stores at Alienware, Dell, HP and Gateway I really feel I can get a much more capable computer for alot less by ordering online.

Stretch

I bought one from them about 3 years ago for my wife, and she still uses it. So far, it's had ZERO issues. I'm not sure about a gaming rig, but if their regular desktops are any indication, it may be worth the money.

Stretch

My gaming system is from them. Its a real beast too. I have no hardware problems since I got it. It costed $2200 and thats including liquid cooling system.

Falcon

Thanks for the input. I ordered a computer from them last night and it should be here next week. I can finally play my flight sims again on maxxed settings.

Stretch

Alright! Good for you! Look at this as a investment not only does your new system provide enjoyment for you it can also be a tool as well. :good: