Anyone know If we have a proper skin set and loadout for the FAC used during Korean war?

No.

We don't. Also, there's decal issues on the tail fins, so adding the 'proper' serial numbers for the Mosquitos will be problematical

(as in, I've already been looking at the doing up the Mosquito FACs) Have a natural metal skin, but the decal issues.....

Also have a Skytrain done up for the "Kyushu Gypsies" ... just need a few more serial numbers

-----------------------------

oh, and in response to the PM, the item in question is totally unusable in in present state for ANYTHING. Of the 225 target areas, 200+ will need repositioning, thereby negating anything already existing or planned until it's finalized

So, sorry, bro.

Wrench

kevin stein

Kevin did you get my 2 PM? I'm putting together a Korean install and want to try a couple of things. That's why I asked about the Mosquito FAC's

Had to go pull this shot off of the pdf of the "Texan in Action"

I think this is what you're looking for...

ssp_t6_cover.jpg

New mountings for the smoke rockets will need to be made, maybe creating a "HVAR_Smoke" etc, etc, and of course, etc

I also have Buny's templates with totally redrawn panel lines (and simulated fabric too :biggrin: ) The T-6 (well, modded Wirrawary...) also stands-in for the Vindicator at Midway ... performance-wise, they're about the same!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Me in front of Spanish Ejercito del Aire Texan. Note the rockets :biggrin:

HPIM1560.jpg

There's a Russian rocket rack in the Bunypak that's look realy close to that ... S-3K? Might have edit the mounting positions as it uses 7 rockets...something ot look at

Wrench

kevin stein

that is one SHINY airplane!!

Is in the EDA museum in a very good conservation form. There are other interesting planes there. F104, F4, a Dragon Rapide...

Heh, when I first saw this thread, I thought yall were talking about me!

A Korean who lives in Texas...

Back to your regularly scheduled program....

FC

Is in the EDA museum

Esquadrão de Demonstração Aerea?

xD

EDA Ejercito del aire, Armee de l'air...

ah

drrrrrrrrrr :blush:

sorry

Good one Harold!!! :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

we have a T-6 and an AT-6 as well as a Stearman and a few others at the local airport... love watchin them descend in over our house..