Sign in to follow this  
PaiN

Getting Back....

Hey guys, in the way back when I was even more crazy :wacko:, all I did was mil sim, but over the years, with a new family, I moved to simple FPSers(much less time consuming ;) ).

Anyway, LO:MAC....has latched on to my 6 and won't let go.....After reading up and catching this forum....I've decided I'm going to pick it up and try to work out the rust (If my joystick still works....now, where the hell did I put that thing)

see ya round.....I got to go become a hole in the virtual ground...

You all are sooo friendly......I can barely stand it.

Think I'll spend my time elsewhere........Forums like this plain stink

see ya

Pain...

Heh.. take a pill brother.. with everybody just getting their hands on Lock on this weekend, they're obviously enjoying the sim! (I would be too if I had it).

I am in a similar position as you from the sounds of it (getting back into Simming) but I dare suggest you'll not find a better forum on the net then this one. There is a plethora of knowledge here and it's become my primary resource.

Have a beer and hang out a while ;)

Cheers..

You all are sooo friendly......I can barely stand it.

Think I'll spend my time elsewhere........Forums like this plain stink

see ya

Sorry you feel like that Pain, I know almost everyone is out doing the LOMAC thing. Well, except for me, I've been laying carpet and moving into my newly remodelled den today. No rest for the wicked I guess. B)

Guess you can't please everybody... <_<

Now, I feel like an ass..... :(

can I say I was wrong and be forgiven? ....been a little stressed and it makes me quick on the trigger...

Now, I feel like an ass..... :(

can I say I was wrong and be forgiven? ....been a little stressed and it makes me quick on the trigger...

No problems, we've all been there. ;) Welcome aboard... B)