Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome T-bone To The Biohaz Staff

I want to take a moment to welcome T-Bone to the staff here at Biohaz. Most of you know him for his graphics capabilities over at the Ubi LOMAC forums, and we are now lucky enough to have him here to practice his talents. He will be helping out in a myriad of ways, including a graphics-rework of the site, as well as a lot of LOMAC-related articles and how-to's. He is currently working on a great user guide that is going to knock your socks off.

Be sure to give T-Bone a warm Biohaz welcome. I was going to announce this last Friday but it was a very busy weekend here, sorry T-Bone.

Welcome T-Bone.

Great ta have ya onboard. You've done some fffine work over their and I'm sure you'll be much appreciated here as well. Let me know if theirs anything I can help ya with. There's a great Team here at BIOHAZ!

Cheers!

Fates

Cheers and welcome T Bone!

Beer

Hey, where be the mysterious T-Bone? I havn't seen him on the boards, and he doesn't have a name in the members list...