Sign in to follow this  

@Wrench, is this trouble related to this Terrain characteristics, for its size or

something wich couldn´t be solved, or do you think that´s just momentarely?

@Gepard, would you mind to try and help with this? I can´t understand a bit of

the Terrain related slang. This trouble IIRC already appeared in some other

Terrains, but i don´t know if it can be solved

Wrench, for tiling with Desert terrain tileset better use the old version of TE. The new TE is good for WOE, WOI, but has problems with SFP1 Desert. Why? I dont know, but it is a fact.

If you has the DEM imported, then tile the terrain with new TE. Then save it. Open the terrain with old TE. Tile it again and it should run.

RATS!!! Now I have to go back and see if I have the old TE somewhere.... or maybe it's still here...

I'll be a-looking. Expect a cry for help at some point, rest assured!!! :haha:

Wrench

kevin stein

edit: hmm...since I'm using the new version, I wonder if that might explain the "tile flickering" that been repjorted in SoCal and that I sometime experience in the ASW rebuild ...

Found them both here; uploaded by Gepard -- my thanks Michael!! Looks like I'm gonna be busy...

Got some news: I just found a way to make the EF2000 fly like the F-16C, something wich may be useful in the

mod to feature its agility. Made the trials and seems to work fine. If before this aircraft was outstanding, now

it will be cheating :biggrin:

On the other hand, there will be a pack released before the Mod if i get the proper permissions,

about the Spanish Navy, including all three harrier models, with proper avionics, skins and screens,

along with the some ships such as CVL Dédalo, DD Lepanto, FFG Numancia, etc

UPDATE: Just got green light on EF2000. Thanks, Craig

Edited by macelena

I have a question about the terrain. What is the scale? Can we plan missions using real maps and 1 nm in the map = 1 nm into the terrain?

Thank you

Marte21

I have a question about the terrain. What is the scale? Can we plan missions using real maps and 1 nm in the map = 1 nm into the terrain?

Thank you

Marte21

Terrain is on the works, but as far as i know, it was developed using real scales

Furthermore, there are more permissions: Mirage Factory aircraft are cleared by now. New ad hoc pilot

built, skins for MiGs-17 to 29, Mirage F1,Mirage IIIE and F-5A are ready... this is moving on