Hello everybody!!

I was thinking to make a new fictional campaign based on the Falklands / Malvinas islands.

This time the islands are under British control, but Argentina tries to invade them again. So, this is a good enviroment for use planes like the A-4AM Fighting Hawk, the Mirage 5 Mara, the IA.63 Pampa and the A-4Q again but with a different skin.

For the British side it would be OK the Tornado F.3 and Harrier AV-8B (using Harrier GR.9 skin), and more planes and helicopters for both sides.

Most of needed things to do this already exists, except the Tornado F.3. I am waiting until that plane is released to start making this campaign.

And I also need to modify the Malvinas terrain, to use Stanley as a RAF base, and to take out the small airfields. The carrier stations should be Argentine carrier stations now, so we can use the ARA 25 de Mayo.

But for the moment, this is only an idea, I need the Tornado F.3 to complete this campaign. Anybody knows when will we have this plane ??

There is one at avsim, but it doesn't work right.

bobrock is currently making a proper F.3 mod. Just patiently wait for it, his version of the F.3 is showing lots of promise.

Hello MONO 27

Your idea is good only as A-4AR are the substitutes for the A-4 CPB.

Of the Argentine Air Force.

Instead of using the A-4Q can use the Super Etendar is the arrowhead of the Argentine Navy A-4Q also were killed when the Pampas and the A-4AR entered service.

Tornado F-3 is just not rioja rose to Ace Combat.

Few have benefited from power.

And I recommend you look at the Spanish Forum on the new maps being created on Falklands.

And the boys are already a Flying Malvinas 2001.

With all the current planes.

New Terrain and models

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=35781

New campains and crazy ideas

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=36697

Saludos

Marcos "SUICIDAL" Canabal

Hello everybody!!

I was thinking to make a new fictional campaign based on the Falklands / Malvinas islands.

This time the islands are under British control, but Argentina tries to invade them again. So, this is a good enviroment for use planes like the A-4AM Fighting Hawk, the Mirage 5 Mara, the IA.63 Pampa and the A-4Q again but with a different skin.

For the British side it would be OK the Tornado F.3 and Harrier AV-8B (using Harrier GR.9 skin), and more planes and helicopters for both sides.

Most of needed things to do this already exists, except the Tornado F.3. I am waiting until that plane is released to start making this campaign.

And I also need to modify the Malvinas terrain, to use Stanley as a RAF base, and to take out the small airfields. The carrier stations should be Argentine carrier stations now, so we can use the ARA 25 de Mayo.

But for the moment, this is only an idea, I need the Tornado F.3 to complete this campaign. Anybody knows when will we have this plane ??

There is one at avsim, but it doesn't work right.

I was thinking along the same line. I REALLY would like to see or do a MALVINAS second edition in which the argentine try to retake the islands.

The F-3 should be done VERY soon, and apparently GR7/GR9 harriers.

And argentine navy should have a few squadrons of the SAIA don't you think?

I will let you know that with my friend TORNO

We have something like Malvinas 1999.

aircraft electronic warfare aircraft and the Tornados,F-4, IAI-Finger, IAI-Mara.

And many more, are using new models of the aircraft carrier 25 de mayo with new skins and others.

We are also changing all the objects in the ground.

gallery_24248_69_79744.jpg

post-10313-1233355752_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1233356621_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1233356664_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1233356698_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1233357616_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1233357835_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1233358820_thumb.jpg

b6bd85952ad3c0aff9fa9d604f3c6618o.jpg

1_5.jpg

post-10313-1233113714_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1233113723_thumb.jpg

I can help if you require anything from the English perspective.

Had a look at the list on the Spainish area and it all looks to me as though its 1882 as most of the equiment is 1982 era...

The second link looks like it might be later but not 2000.

Though I couldnt read the Spainish... but it looked good whatever the era...

I will advise I am not a modder apart from programming the Campaigns though I am looking into the modding at present.

Let me know if you need help.