Option...

The AI can only fly it in the horizontal (like a plane) but through thrust vecorting you (non-AI) can fly it completely like a helo...

The FM simular to that of my Osprey might be viable...

I am watching this space everyday - no movement for a while - Any chance of a beta any time soon? - this bird is a standout exclusion

:blink: How can we have a zeewolf and no longbow?!?

Hi, I too am watching and patiently waiting. i would like to see two versions also. A regular gunship model from early 80's and the d longbow. i suppose a cockpit could be substituted temporarily in order to get the external model out for testng and feedback as pits take time to make. Alsow as wondering if anyone eould do foreign skins for it such as Israeli and South korean skins?

:blink: How can we have a zeewolf and no longbow?!?

The person who making the Longbow is in the ANG and on active duty. So I am guessing he doesn't have any time. Also the zeewolf was made by another person so I am not sure what the 2 even have to do with each other. Kind of an odd statement you made. A person can make anything he wants to and does not have to bow down the the whims of a ever demanding public.

Whoa big fella! :blink:

I'll be happy If it comes out 3 years from now.Its only that its such a relevant aircraft.thats all I meant.

No offense intended.

I am attempting to make one myself using 3d Max but It is perhaps a bit ambitious for a first try at an aircraft from scratch.

I have made a few skins and have considerd uploading but I just dont think they are up to par with what Ive seen so far on this site.

So I am working towards not being the "public" and being an actual contributer.

Been working on a G1 stuka for the eastern front as well as a menu set for the Eastern Front.

its just a rework of Pasko's Ju-87 B with winter skin.

For EF menu's Ive downloaded several pics of the net but I dont know what the stroy is with copywrite.

Can anyone shed any light?

Hi, plz upload a g1 stuka. Would love to try out. Same with menu;s for east front as we have none. As for copyright, you should write the source at least or give the source credit. thx.

Hey - now Im under the pump - howd that happen?

Hey - now Im under the pump - howd that happen?

Well you said you has some skins, and the masses want them. You're in trouble now. :lol:

I'm really sorry everybody for taking so long on this. I started building this thing a year ago and haven't gotten it completed yet. As Dave said, I just transfered from reserve status to active duty in the AGR program. I just finally moved into my own apartment and slowly getting my stuff moved in. My work cycle is 6 days on, 3 days off. I've had to focus the majority of my off time onto studying for my quality control test (which I just passed the other day) and now have to face contesting a traffic ticket on June 2 that I got last October (I haven't received a courtesy notice regarding the time and date for the ticket yet, so I'm hoping it got lost in the system and that I will show up to court for nothing). After that, I've been told that AFI-31-207 has been updated recently and because of that, everybody will have to retake a quality control test in June or July again. I've been primarily accessing the internet either via my G1 phone (which I'm finding out is a piece of crap), the computers at my unit, or my folk's computers when I visit their place on my off days (such as today). But I will get this, and my many other models completed.... some day.... before I die.

Guest a10boar

Take of yourself first and nothing else matters.We will be here when you get done,no worries sir.

Hey, its only a game - no need for apologies mate -

thanks for all your efforts ,

when its ready - we'll be ready for it.