Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Pilot

Pol/Winder, a question, when you get a minute if you don't mind.

Can you please explain what the pending numbers mean when a claim is logged?

What does "pending 40" mean and how does it differ from say "pending 92" for example.

I along with a few others out there seem to be a bit confused as to what it's all about.

If there is somewhere we can read more about it can you point us in the right direction please.

Can you please explain what the pending numbers mean when a claim is logged?

What does "pending 40" mean and how does it differ from say "pending 92" for example.

I along with a few others out there seem to be a bit confused as to what it's all about.

If there is somewhere we can read more about it can you point us in the right direction please.

It is more or less the chance that it will be confirmed.

EDIT: to clarify, its the chance in percent :) on a 100 point scale obviously.

Edited by Schlissefahrt

It is more or less the chance that it will be confirmed.

EDIT: to clarify, its the chance in percent :) on a 100 point scale obviously.

Hi Schlissefahrt, thanks mate, not to doubt you but are you 100% sure about that.

So many seem unsure, so thats why i was hoping for an answer from Pol or Winder just to confirm it.

If that is the case, i need to change something because i keep getting pending 40, so thats why i asked.

Don't look at us for an answer on claims process ;) - plenty of people posted good advice so stick to it AP

Exactly I just play the thing and not worry about the mechanics - assume there's a war on and it's hell.. works for me.

Exactly I just play the thing and not worry about the mechanics - assume there's a war on and it's hell.. works for me.

:rofl: I like that one Pol, the only problem is I made bets with my squad mates for a beer for every claim confirmed, so i like to get it right. I may get through the whole war without buying a beer... :biggrin:

lol maybe just claim for 40 one evening and then never worry again ;)