Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

Going To Eilat :)

see ya in 3 days

its a school trip for the 12th grade

don't spam alot :lol:

Cheersssss B)

(i'll respond to the thread, if some one posts something when i'll come back :unsure: )

Edited by Nesher

see ya in 3 days

its a school trip for the 12th grade

huh?

oh, and by the way, here's you're spam:

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

B

LAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH :D BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH :rolleyes: BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH :rolleyes: BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHB :angry: LAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH :ph34r: BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

B

LAHBLAHBLA :blink: HBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLA

HBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Edited by PG_Raptor

Raptor...what the hell was that? Anyway, have fun where ever it is you're going.

Eilat, I thought that is a partnertown of mine home town.

But what that means........I don't know.

Nice time there.

Salute

Dutchy

Eilat...we're talking a town on the coast of Israel here, right? I'd love to see Israel again one of these days. See all the places I missed the first time, which is every place but the bars in Haifa and Tel Aviv...this was back in me bad old days... :rolleyes:

I knew a guy from the Janes USAF lobby that lived there before it got as bad as it now, he was a diver at one of the Resorts and had a pod of dolphins that he grew attached to, saw some great pictures he took of them, he moved and I think is in Wales now, I think his callsign was Zebra_AFS (damn been so long I forgot his Callsign??).

Cheers

Beer

thanks guys

Eilat is a city in south of Israel near the Red Sea :D

pcpilot , you are more than welcome to come to Israel again ;)

Cheers

I'll try to bring pic SeaWolf

but I didn't take my camera (dead batteries :( )

but my friends will give me some I'm sure :D

something very cool that happened to us

the helicopter of the Electric Company took a flight

20 feet from us on altitude of 30-45 feet in the air

on the same speed of the bus, then he took a turn and "vanished" B)

Edited by Nesher

Damn Nesher, those are cool! Is that a Palestinian or a Jordanian flag in "IMAG0080"?

hehe I think its an Egyptian flag, we took a ride near the Egyptian Border :D

my class mate took those pics ;)