Sign in to follow this  
Guest British_eh

SKINS

Guest British_eh

be possible to have a folder that could be downloaded that would have the skins and squadrons in it. The reason I ask is with so many to choose from, every time I could fly with a new skin, and that's great, but? I am rue to want to go through each skin,etc, and I am unsure how to "preview" a skin, so would it be possible to have access to them by another route. So much time and effort went into building these SKINS, can we show case them, for a easier choice?

Regards,

British_eh

You can always fly QCs with one skin at a time and take a pic...good luck though :boredom:

You can view all skins as the base texture file only by installing software, such as 'IrfanView'.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Then go into OFF - Campaign/campaign data/Skins. Right click any skin and Open With - IrfanView.

There's also "DXTBmp" (freeware - must GOOGLE for it).

With that, you can browse through the skins ( but still they'd be the base texture files).

I'm thinking of taking the work on me, to show at least pics of all the ace skins of Albatros planes.

But that alone is a helluvalot of skins. Paarma and OvS must have found little sleep, when they did

all these.

Or indeed the Nvidia DDS viewer (available for download in the Skinning Section)

Could I use that with my ATI card as well?