Sign in to follow this  
Beanie

Albatros DII Jasta 16b

Albatros DII Jasta 16b

Skin based on Jasta 16b

Source: Aircraft Colours & Markings of the First World War Era - RN Pearson

.dds files are the OFF skins.

Thanks Beanie, nicely done.

Thank you - hope to have a few more Albatros DII skins for download by end of next week (work getting in the way!). Also working on a Sop Pup based on a Australian Training aircraft.

Thank you - hope to have a few more Albatros DII skins for download by end of next week (work getting in the way!). Also working on a Sop Pup based on a Australian Training aircraft.

Beanie,

I can't tell by the small size of the thumbnail you posted, but is this a whole new skin, or a re-work of an original OFF skin?

Thanks,

OvS

Beanie,

I can't tell by the small size of the thumbnail you posted, but is this a whole new skin, or a re-work of an original OFF skin?

Thanks,

OvS

I understand - a new skin. I am skinning aircraft markings that have no identified pilot - so do not appear in OFF due to it not being flown by an ace - although I might have missed it in the game!