Sign in to follow this  
Arrigo

Mirage Factory F16 and F4G

Ok I installed the mirage factory F16A and the F4G in SF2, followed TK instructions for decals and:

img00130.th.jpg

Where is the Canopy?

img00129.th.jpg

The cockipt is right? It looks too white to me!

The problem with the F4G is even worse... the plane is not here (in external views you see only the carried weapons... and the cockipt is completely white.

The problem with the F4G is even worse... the plane is not here (in external views you see only the carried weapons... and the cockipt is completely white.

I had the same problem with the MF F-4G in SF2. Easily solved. Just extract all the F-4E .lod files from either SF1,WOV or WOE and place them in your SF2 F-4G folder. It should work then. If it doesn't just check your main F-4G ini file in the F-4G folder. Make sure that the LOD directory points to those LODs that you extracted.

As regards the F-16 cockpit, I've encountered the same problem with my MF F/A-18 cockpit:

post-29988-1238009666_thumb.jpg

Now I'd LOVE to find out if there's a possible solution to this problem :yes:

Y'all are missing a texture somewhere...just find out where the texture is and put it in the right spot.

Having said that, I have no idea where to look.

FC

we don't have release SF2 compatible planes.

MIG 29, Kfir and mirages works perfectly with SF2! Even TK uses them! I have to try F8 and A7 soon. According to TK almost everything is combatible... you have only to check a couple of stuff like decals and I fear now cockpits.

Well then, go check your couple of things.

The MF has not released any aircraft that are officially compatible with SF2 yet.

Like I said, you have textures missing...find them and you're good to go.

FC

Any idea where we might try looking for those textures? Are those textures pointed to in an .ini file? Or is it something internal in the .lod files? Any thoughts?