Sign in to follow this  
Hoghead

Log doesn't match missions flown

I've been noticing that often the number of missions flown doesn't correspond with the actual missions my pilot has flown. See the attached screen shot. In this case my pilot has flown 4 missions as the entries indicate yet next to the missions flown line it shows 7. I went into the log file in the campaign folder and it shows 4.

Scott

post-45770-1238461988_thumb.jpg

Have you flown any QC with that pilot active? It may count QC missions as well.

Have you flown any QC with that pilot active? It may count QC missions as well.

Yes it counts QC missions as well and if you want those logged in your log book then select the option in workshops.

HTH

WM

I had the same problem. I had an extra mission logged and the time flown was not accurate. I remembered that I had flown an orientation flight before starting the campaign in QC. Even though under Statistics I have Campaign Only ticked for Flight Evaluation/Log it still counted my flight under QC. After doing some math I determined that I had flown for about 5 minutes in QC so I added a line in my log to reflect this. (It’s the first flight listed in my log.) Now everything balances out.

post-46217-1238522698_thumb.jpg

Looking at your log you have 105 minutes shown on the right side which is 1.75 hours. On the left side it shows 1.85 hours flown. A difference of .1 hours or 6 minutes. You have 3 missions not accounted for. I would guess that they are QC and add up to the missing 6 minutes.

If you decide to edit your log be careful. Back up your log first. If you don’t do it correctly you will get a log error in the game. I know because it happened to me. If your not sure how to do this its best to leave it alone.

I hope this helps.

I've noticed that even though only campaign flights are logged when you have that option selected, but QC flights are still counted where it says "missions flown". They do not count towards your hours however and don't seem to have any other effect. (reading Jammer's post again I'm not 100% on that actually)

If you don't want the missions flown number to missmatch against your campaign (and it is a very minor thing in my opinion), can I suggest you create a test pilot for QC? I have and Sgt A. Trainer has been doing a fine job too.

Edited by Maeran

Yes it counts QC missions as well and if you want those logged in your log book then select the option in workshops.

HTH

WM

Well that answers that I guess. I have campaign only selected in workshops and thought that would ensure that even the number of flights would only be those logged in campaign. Oh well thanks for the info.

Scott